Saturday, November 22, 2008

"I put some pepperspray in there."

Not to sound like a fan girl, and it may have just been because my expectations were low. But the Twilight movie did not suck. Sure they didn't focus alot on the Cullen's which kinda pissed me off. But over all. It wasn't a sucktacular mess. There is way to much to write about this particular night. However sharing it with Holly and Jackie was amazing.
Blue icees that were definetly spiked. :D

I was having a talk with holly and realized how I have never put up any of my real emotions on here. And since its just Holly and Jackie reading this, I dont mind.

So here it goes:

I miss being a kid, as cliche as it sounds. When you are a kid nothing that seems to be happening can really affect you. It was easier to roll with the punches. Growing up numbs you. You lose all of your creativity and most of your passion that drives you to do things you love. Back when you didnt have to fake a smile or laugh because you were genuinly happy that day. But over the years you are trained to be what they want you to be. And as much as I have previously refused to accept this notion, your home life starts to mold you. You start to realize things in yourself that resemble a mother or father. And you hate yourself for it.

No comments: