Truth is this thought hit me as I was watching this John and Kate Plus 8 special where they renew their wedding vows (fantastic episode by the way) and as I was searching through my DVR ( filled with Scrubs, Days of Our Lives, and House) I realized how enthusiastically excited I was to watch it, easily comparable to an elderly woman. So you sense my dilemma? Though I must admit I am equally excited for the new house tonight and AMNT (america's next top model for those of us not following along) tomorrow night. Go Analeigh!
STAR NEWS!
Yup you were waiting for it. SO while flipping through one of my mom's new magazines (she has an unhealthy addiction with them) I saw a small blurb stating how Miley Cyrus appeared on the Ryan Seacrest show (yet again) and refused to confirm that she was dating some hot 20 year old underwear model. (For those wondering, yes, she is 15.) Sagitory Rape FTW.

Welcome me to Blogger,
Kayla


No comments:
Post a Comment